Check out our accredited & highly experienced trainers here at Total Focus.
Total Focus as a training organisation As a new and innovative training organisation Total Focus brings you the very latest and most effective techniques from a variety of training methods and twelve years experience of working as a trainer and delivering training programmes. These range from half day workshops, bespoke training designed for your business or organisation through to approved QQI modules.
Maeve Finch has a number of coaching supervision and training qualifications including:
- MSc in Organisational Behaviour
- BA Degree in Business Management
- Diploma in Training and Development
- Professional Diploma in Life and Business Coaching
- Diploma in Supervision (for the helping professions)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
She is also a fully insured and is a recognised master coach and supervisor with the Life and Business Coaching Association of Ireland
Total Focus is a recognised QQI accredited centre
Associate Trainer with Total Focus
Barbara Walshe has had a varied career working in the fields of research, advocacy, training, broadcasting, community development, peace building and restorative work at local, national and international level.
Her current work in the area of Restorative Justice stems from a growing need amongst human beings, communities, organisations and institutions to address and reflect on the effect of conflict in their lives. This is often done with others who have either caused the harm and have been either directly or indirectly hurt by it also.
A trained restorative facilitator, Barbara has just returned from spending a number of months in Wisconsin, US where she worked with Professor Janine Geske, at Marquette University’s Restorative Justice Initiative. While there, she facilitated restorative circles in detention centres for young men, a women’s prison and a maximum security prison for adult men. She also engaged in victim offender dialogue. As a member of Facing Forward, (an NGO committed to Restorative Justice) she is currently leading a project in collaboration with UCD. This involves consulting with a range of victims/survivors, offenders and stakeholders to investigate the potential of Restorative Justice to address sexual abuse and trauma.
- MA in Community Development (NUI Galway)
- MA Reconciliation and Conflict Transformation, (Trinity College Dublin, Belfast based)
- BA in English, History and Sociology
- Higher Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Estate Management and Housing Studies
- Diploma in Project Management
- Certified Mediator and Trainer
Other Trainers and Speakers
Other Trainers and Speakers expertise are also used by Total Focus either as tutors for a training module or as guest speakers on courses